The Calgary fire division is investigating what sparked a fire in the southeast neighbourhood of McKenzie Towne that sent one person to scientific institution.
Calgary Fire said the garage fire broke out at around 5 p.m. on Saturday at 28 Prestwick Estates Design S.E.
A delicate double garage has been exclusively destroyed and siding on a neighbouring house used to be also damaged, according to Calgary Fire.
All americans in the house used to be in a position to win out, nonetheless one person used to be taken to scientific institution with burns to their toes. It’s unclear what introduced about the fire.
The investigation continues.
© 2021 World News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.