INSIGHT OF THE DAY: Some of those temperatures are absurd. Must peaceable you head initiate air and idle your automotive to earn it from death on you? No means. AAA says or not it’s miles not a honest recommendation. Better to initiate your engine and idle it most effective for the time it takes to fasten your seat belt.
On to the news of the day …
1. Will cities get hang of a comeback after the pandemic? If that is so, they’ll be digging out of a immense gap. Cities trot off 400,000 jobs permanently for the explanation that pandemic began, Paul Davidson experiences.
2. Even Warren Buffett makes investing errors. So assemble not sweat about a missteps here or there. Here’s what which it’s doubtless you’ll be taught from the Oracle of Omaha’s miscues.
3. Ever wanted to hit the avenue in a van converted into residing quarters? This might maybe be your likelihood. #VanLife has taken off for the length of the pandemic, I reported nowadays.
4. #VanLife isn’t as easy as it looks to be like, even though. Here are some clever methods on easy solutions to get hang of started.
5. The rooster sandwich wars are pretty starting place. First there changed into once Chick-fil-A and Popeyes. Now McDonald’s and Burger King are going at it with fresh rooster sandwiches and offers.
More news below.
—Nathan Bomey, Money reporter
Read or Portion this account: https://www.usatoday.com/account/money/2021/02/17/day by day-money-02-17-21/6779319002/
Portion your feedback
to succor give a agree with to our scheme abilities!
Secure Serene & Venerable Vehicles
Each day Money 02-17-21