The Washington Football Team and Atlanta Falcons released their final injury reports of the week on Friday ahead of Sunday’s Week 4 meeting at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Check out the final injury reports for both teams below and as well as their designation for Sunday’s game:
|CB Benjamin St-Juste||Concussion||DNP||Out|
|RB Antonio Gibson||Shin||Limited||Questionable|
|DT Matt Ioannidis||Knee||Full||Questionable|
|T Charles Leno||NIR||Full||–|
|G Brandon Scherff||Chest||Full||–|
- Benjamin St-Juste did not practice on Friday and is out of Sunday’s game. This likely means Darryl Roberts will be active. Torry McTyer will see more time at corner.
- Antonio Gibson was limited on Friday and is questionable. Odds are he plays as head coach Ron Rivera said he felt good about Gibson for Sunday.
Rivera is “pretty confident” about Antonio Gibson’s status for Sunday but how he feels tomorrow will be important. Says the RB received reps as expected today. https://t.co/BvUrjr2Quw
— Ben Standig (@BenStandig) October 1, 2021
- Matt Ioannidis participated fully but remains questionable.
- Some positive injury news for Washington is the return of Curtis Samuel, who was activated from injured reserve on Friday.
|DT Marlon Davidson||Ankle||DNP||Out|
|WR Russell Gage||Ankle||DNP||Out|
|WR Frank Darby||Calf||Full||–|
|G Colby Gossett||Illness||Full||–|
|S Erik Harris||Back||Full||–|
|CB A.J. Terrell||Concussion||Full||–|
- Marlon Davidson and Russell Gage are out for the Falcons on Sunday.
- Everyone else on Atlanta’s injury reports were full participants and dropped from the injured list.