- Insider Intelligence publishes thousands of research experiences, charts, and forecasts on the Digital Health alternate. You will most likely be ready to learn more about becoming a client right here.
- The following is a preview of 1 Digital Health characterize, Health Tech’s Characteristic in the Fresh Dwelling of job Fresh. You will most likely be ready to decide this characterize right here.
The coronavirus pandemic has thrown the US economic system into a divulge of flux, forcing companies into uncharted territory as they come to a decision when and the appropriate technique to reopen. Sooner than the pandemic, 39% of US place of job workers labored remotely—which almost doubled to 77% for the length of the pandemic, per a June PwC gaze. Now, company leaders all over the US are strategizing the appropriate technique to resume operations and restore normalcy by bringing their workers attend into the place of job. In picture to reopen brick-and-mortar locations of work, warehouses, and stores, it’ll be of paramount importance for employers to navigate the appropriate technique to preserve up out so safely and instate routines that curb the spread of the coronavirus. Otherwise, employers threat creating net sites of most trendy outbreaks and being forced to shut their doors another time.
The pandemic could per chance hike up employer scientific spending—creating an even bigger sense of urgency for products that support accomplish certain workers are in moral health. The pandemic could per chance raise self-insured employers’ scientific spending by as great as 10% in 2021, per PwC’s estimates. For context, this estimate used to be calculated below the assumption the wave of coronavirus cases erupting in the spring of 2020 would lead patients to defer care to 2021. So, investing in programs that will preserve the health and security of workplaces will be high-of-mind for companies making an attempt to preemptively rein in scientific spending now, pondering it can tick up over the direction of the year.
Tech companies and digital health startups are rolling out software to facilitate the return-to-work transition for workers. Return-to-work suggestions salvage made headlines, fancy Amazon’s use of temperature checkpoints in its warehouses. Nonetheless another segment of software developers—digital health firms—are designing platforms that consideration on monitoring workers’ indicators and coronavirus living, and passing that info onto their employers.
In this characterize, Insider Intelligence outlines how tech giants and digital health companies are the use of their tech and scientific abilities to reduction US companies with their reopening plans. We stumble on what the return-to-work health tech place appears fancy now—offering examples of the choices on the market from each and every tech companies and instant-spirited digital health companies, and unpacking the pros and cons of every and every. Indirectly, we clarify some of the upright and privateness-related challenges that will per chance bog down employers’ implementation of tech-enabled return-to-work programs.
The companies talked about in this characterize are: Alphabet, Amazon, Apple, Castlight Health, Collective Health, Coloration, Dole, emocha, Fb, Fitbit, Google, Microsoft, One Medical, RxMx, Salesforce, Sonde Health, UnitedHealth Team, UrbanSitters, and Verily.
Here are some key takeaways from this characterize:
- Employers are strategizing the appropriate technique to reinstate normalcy in their operations amid the coronavirus pandemic—and tech developers are rolling out retirn-to-work programs that prioritize guaranteeing the health of workers.
- A pair of of the greatest tech companies are throwing their hats into the workforce reentry place, leaning on their info analytics prowess and existing relationships with healthcare entities in their pursuit of return-to-work tie-ups.
- Digital health companies are relying on their explicit areas of abilities—worker advantages, telehealth, lab making an attempt out, speak—to craft return-to-work programs that attract companies all over industries.
- Privacy hangups surrounding worker surveillance are composed inhibiting employers from investing in and enforcing return-to-work tech, and the altering upright landscape could even additionally accomplish it sophisticated to to implement workforce reentry programs, especially these than lean carefully on contact tracing.
In paunchy, the characterize:
- Affords a snapshot of the tech-centered return-to-work market.
- Outlines suggestions in which outstanding tech companies and digital health startups are pivoting to roll out workforce reentry choices.
- Highlights the pros and cons of enforcing return-to-work choices.
- Identifies the upright and privateness-related boundaries that exist—and can likely persist—to investing in tech-centered return-to-work choices.
Attracted to getting the paunchy characterize? Here is how to make gather entry to:
- Be a part of other Insider Intelligence shoppers who receive this characterize, along with thousands of other Digital Health forecasts, briefings, charts, and analysis experiences to their inboxes. >> Turn out to be a Client
- Hang the particular individual characterize from our store. >> Rob The Represent Here
Are you a most trendy Insider Intelligence shopper? Log in and learn the characterize right here.