Kaizer Chiefs and Bafana Bafana goalkeeping Itumeleng Khune has had a inspiring previous couple of weeks. Months in fact.
Once the very first name on any teamsheet, Itumeleng Khune has considered his fortunes wander since behind 2020 when he was benched by Amakhosi coach Gavin Hunt.
Bafana Bafana haven’t played in what feels love without a kill in sight, so there’s no knowing what nationwide coach Molefi Ntseti’s thinking is referring to his first-alternative ‘keeper.
Itumeleng Khune was trending in South Africa this week, thanks primarily to THIS article.
Once you’ve finished reading that article, read THIS one as smartly referring to the head-scratcher Hunt faces earlier than Sunday’s Nedbank Cup Spherical of 32 match towards Richards Bay.
How smartly attain you in fact know Itumeleng Isaac Khune?
Advantage reading to search out out!
1. He was born on 20 June 1987 in Tshing, Ventersdorp
2. Khune grew to change into ideal the 2nd goalkeeper in Soccer World Cup history to be sent off when he was proven a crimson card towards Uruguay for tripping Luis Suarez at some stage in the 2010 match in South Africa.
3. He wears the No 32 jersey for Kaizer Chiefs.
4. Khune made his PSL debut towards Jomo Cosmos on 25 August 2007 as a 20-year-dilapidated.
5. He didn’t first and vital renew his contract with Kaizer Chiefs when it expired in June 2015. On the opposite hand, after a prolonged negotiation period he signed a brand unusual contract later that month.
6. Khune made his Bafana Bafana debut towards Zimbabwe on 11 March 2008 below then nationwide coach Carlos Alberto Parreira.
7. He represented South Africa on the Rio de Janeiro Olympics as undoubtedly one of many current overage gamers.
8. Khune has been phase of three PSL title-winning Kaizer Chiefs squads: 2004/05, 2012/13 and 2014/15.
9. He was named PSL Footballer of the Year in the 2012/13 season.
10. Khune has started 85 suits for Bafana Bafana.
Total The South African’s newest reader seek by 31 March 2021 and take R6000 in money. Enter the seek competition right here.