Join Joa Bekker on Wednesday March 10 for the closing stretch of his cycling outing across South Africa to gain money for the NSRI.
Bekker started his outing at Kanoneiland, Green Kalahari cease to Upington on February 28 and can simply trust cycled over 1,000km when he arrives in Port Alfred.
Nicely-wishers can come out to greet him and fellow cyclists are welcome to cycle with Bekker for his closing leg at undoubtedly one of the following three areas on Wednesday March 10:
KENTON: 25km cycle
– Time: 7.30am
– Set: R343 Intersection
– Meeting coordinates: -33.67930966082323, 26.668677748917137
SOUTHWELL: 12km cycle
– Time: 8.15am
– Set: Kenton R343 Sibuya Southwell
– Meeting coordinates: -33.57358569627394, 26.749246171429775
ROSEHILL: 5km cycle
– Time: 9.15am
– Set: Turning into Rosehill
– Meeting coordinates: -33.60147903269745, 26.85666510520772
From there Bekker will head to the NSRI location in Port Alfred.