While everyone knows Margaret Cho is multitalented (she counts actress, comedian, musician, creator and clothier among her many job titles, after all!), there’s loads that even the excellent followers don’t study about the Loyal on Paper actress.
The San Francisco native first shot to fame in the mid-’90s after creating and starring in the ABC sitcom All-American Girl. Because the years went on, she proceeded to cement herself as a stand-up comedy big. On high of her impressive resume, the I’m the One That I Want creator is a committed humanitarian and staunch supporter of females, Asian Individuals and the LGBTQA+ community.
From her baking hobby to her hypersensitive reaction symptoms and current carb combo, the outmoded podcast host sat down with Us Weekly to half a plethora of spirited tidbits about herself.
Ready to study more about the comedian? Back scrolling to study 25 things about Cho:
1. I bake big bread, and bring it to pals.
2. I’m in actuality Chinese, which I stumbled on out after a long time of believing I became fully Korean.
3. I talk Korean elegant phenomenal.
4. Lisa Ling and I are cousins.
5. I at probability of be in a kids’s singing neighborhood sooner than I started doing stand-up at 14.
6. I’m extraordinarily allergic to mud mites so I vacuum every few hours after I’m at home.
7. I easiest have nine toenails.
8. I employ about 10 varied mosquito repellents on myth of they’ll eat me alive [otherwise].
9. Vegemite is a huge half of my style obsessions. It’s so ravishing.
10. I listen to podcasts, song or audiobooks [nonstop] after I’m now not working. The excellent time I’m quiet is all over meditation.
11. I consult with my cats and dogs all day long about what we’re paying attention to.
12. I contemplate pasta and French fries are excellent collectively.
13. I truly have fed a rhino objects of apple by hand at the zoo.
14. I’m unnerved of snakes, but I went to a reptile convention and fully fell in esteem with them.
15. I esteem to eat croissants, but they procure a large mess.
16. I’m extraordinarily allergic to squid and octopus.
17. My comedy partner for my early performances became Sam Rockwell.
18. I once studied to be a uncooked vegan chef.
19. Friendly Dwelling is my current charity. I’m inquisitive about many of their events.
20. My current color is the entire colors!
21. I in actuality esteem animals and have cared for rescue dogs for virtually 30 years.
22. I learned to give my cat intramuscular injections — and she doesn’t even procure furious at me about it!
23. I’m seeking to easiest set up on sustainable vogue, whether it’s upcycled clothes, secondhand, vintage and even my maintain things. I truly have vulnerable definite objects for a long time.
24. I truly have extraordinarily short pinky fingers which alters my fingering on the guitar and piano.
25. Heaps of my tattoos are unfinished on myth of they correct anxiousness too phenomenal!
Hear to Us Weekly’s Sizzling Hollywood as per week the editors of Us destroy down the most well-most traditional leisure recordsdata tales!
For procure staunch of entry to to all our modern movie star movies and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!