Developer Psyonix has launched a brand contemporary patch for Rocket League. The patch is rarely indubitably all that wide–outside of some worm fixes, the patch indubitably handiest adds a brand contemporary two-part authentication mandate for in-sport procuring and selling.
“Starting up with v1.93, gamers which might perchance well well be wanting to take part in participant-to-participant procuring and selling need to earn [two-factor authentication] enabled on their Yarn Video games myth,” Psyonic writes in the chunky patch notes, which might perchance well well be listed below.
With two-part authentication enabled, you are going to need to authenticate your Yarn Video games myth by a separate carrier, love your cell cell phone quantity or within most electronic mail, in interpret to teach your identity.
As mentioned sooner than, the patch additionally addresses just a few bugs. For occasion, the patch fixes the typically fresh lighting fixtures that might well well likely pop up on Forbidden Temple–which is good, especially since that arena has a cool makeover for the runt-time Lucky Lanterns occasion. The occasion lasts unless March 1, bringing support fan-favourite sport modes and Lunar New 365 days-themed cosmetics.
Rocket League February 15 Hotfix Patch Notes
Modifications and Updates
- Two-Train Authentication (2FA)
- Starting up with v1.93, gamers which might perchance well well be wanting to take part in participant-to-participant procuring and selling need to earn 2FA enabled on their Yarn Video games Narrative
- The principle commerce you manufacture after enabling 2FA might well well honest have interaction longer than identical outdated to course of (about 30 seconds). Subsequent trades might well well honest gentle course of typically
Trojan horse Fixes
- Fastened a worm fighting splitscreen gamers from matchmaking in Aggressive Playlist
- “Invite to occasion” probability in Pals Checklist now displays smartly for all gamers
- Fastened lighting fixtures on Forbidden Temple
- Removed animations added to the Playlist Menu in the closing replace
- Fastened a worm causing the ball to turn invisible in Spectator Mode when the dispute of Flee Cam
GameSpot might well well honest receive a commission from retail offers.
Bought a news tip or are wanting to contact us straight? Electronic mail [email protected]