The series of exposure sites across Fresh South Wales continues to upward push with almost fifty contemporary venues listed overnight.
Among the latest conclude contact venues are a Chemist Warehouse, a doughnut store, and a childcare centre.
Anyone who attended these venues at some point of the exposure classes must salvage tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
The state reported 170 contemporary locally acquired COVID-19 cases on Friday, down on the old day’s pandemic high of 239.
Nonetheless Premier Gladys Berejiklian warned case numbers have been liable to maintain “bouncing around” with at least 52 of the contemporary cases in public at some point of some or all of their infectious length.
Sydney has recorded almost 3000 cases since mid-June, the majority within the past fortnight.
Meanwhile, two million folks within the eight council areas – covering places such as Fairfield, Liverpool and Canterbury-Bankstown – can’t leave those areas except they are essential staff. Masks are also mandatory at all occasions, along with start air.
Anyone who attended the following venues is a conclude contact of a confirmed case and must salvage tested and isolate for 14 days, regardless of the result:
“NSW Health will ship a text message to of us that have checked in at conclude contact venues with extra information. We also make a notice-up call to conclude contacts to debate the isolation and checking out requirements,” NSW Health said.
“While you have no longer purchased a text message, please call 1800 943 553.”
- Pyrmont, Jumbo Thai, 60 Union St, Saturday 24 July, 12.25pm – 12.40pm, Monday 26 July, 12.55pm – 1.05pm
- Campsie, Alan Lo Chemist, 188 Beamish St, Sunday 25 July, 4.30pm – 4.40pm
- Lurnea, Teenagers Guardian Angel Childcare Centre, 45 Dunbier Ave, Monday 26 July, 8.55am – 5.35pm
- Burwood, Sydney UltraSound, L2 Suite 203, 21-23 Burwood Rd, Tuesday 27 July, 8.45am – 10.15am
- Strathfield, Chemist Warehouse, 11 The Boulevarde, Tuesday 27 July, 1.55pm – 2.10pm
- Strathfield, Bread High Store, Store 27/11 The Boulevarde, Tuesday 27 July, 2pm – 2.10pm
- Beverly Hills, L.A. Donuts, Store 2/328 King Georges Rd, Tuesday 27 July, 12.05pm to 12: 15pm
Anyone who travelled on the following public transport routes is also a conclude contact and must notice the same advice:
- Randwick, Bus 400-146, From Bondi Junction Station, Stand F, to Frenchmans Rd at Clovelly Rd, Monday 19 July, 1.31pm – 1.40pm
- Strathfield, 415-81 Bus, From Strathfield Station, Albert Rd, Stand G, to Belfield Retailers, Burwood Rd, Friday 23 July, 9.53am – 10.06am
- Tuggerah, 24 Bus, From Tuggerah Station, Bryant Force, to Bateau Bay Square, Access Road and Bay Village Road, Friday 23 July, 1.58pm – 2.31pm
- Gosford, 21 Bus, From Lions Park, Central Coast Highway, to Gosford Station, Stand N, Friday 23 July, 3.41pm – 4.28pm
- Strathfield, 415-81 Bus, From Strathfield Station, Albert Rd, Stand G, to Belfield Retailers, Burwood Rd, Friday 23 July, 4.47pm – 4.58pm
- Strathfield, 415-81 Bus, From Strathfield Station, Albert Rd, Stand G, to Belfield Retailers, Burwood Rd, Saturday 24 July, 4.51pm – 5.02pm
- Ashfield, 418-48 Bus, From Leicester Ave prior to Parramatta Rd to NSW Institute of Sports Medication, Hospital Rd, Sunday 25 July, 8.47am – 8.54am
- Campsie, 492 Bus, From Campsie Station, Beamish St, Stand B to Kingsgrove Rd at Kingsgrove Ave, Sunday 25 July, 11.06am – 11.15am
Folks that attended these venues is a casual contact who must immediately salvage tested and isolate except a negative result is purchased:
- Chipping Norton, Coles, Market Plaza, 20 Ernest Ave, Tuesday 20 July, 6.35pm – 7pm
- Campsie, BWS, 68-72 Evaline St, Tuesday 20 July, 9am – 9.20am
- Chipping Norton, Kebab Dwelling, 5/52-54 Gov Macquarie Dr, Wednesday 21 July, 9am – 9.10am
- Baulkham Hills, Aldi, Cnr Conventional Northern Rd and Olive St, Wednesday 21 July, 5.45pm – 3.10pm, Thursday 22 July, 6.49am – 10.25am
- Rushcutters Bay, Status Paint and Panel, 65A McLachlan Ave, Thursday 22 July, 8am – 4pm
- Liverpool, Pharmasave Murrays Pharmacy, 238 Macquarie St, Friday 23 July, 10.25am to 10.40am
- Riverwood, Riverwood Newsagency & Tobacconist, 335 Belmore Rd, Friday 23 July, 6.25pm to 6: 35pm
- Rosebery, IGA, 741 Botany Rd, Friday 23 July, 4.45pm – 4.55pm
- Auburn, Azrum Market, 61 Rawson Boulevard, Saturday 24 July, 9.50am – 10am
- Wentworth Point, Coles, 3M01, 5 Footbridge Bvd, Saturday 24 July, 9.15am – 10.05am
- Canley Heights, Dai Thanh Grocery, Saturday 24 July, 12.55pm – 1.15pm, Sunday 25 July, 1.35pm – 1.40pm
- Leppington, Subway, 5 Emerald Hills Boulevard, Saturday 24 July, 1.55pm – 2.05pm
- Casula, Chemist Warehouse, 5 Parkers Farm Place, Saturday 24 July, 3.50pm – 4.20pm
- Lidcombe, Priceline Pharmacy, Lidcombe Searching Centre, 37/92 Parramatta Rd, Saturday 24 July, 3.55pm – 4.05pm
- Lidcombe, Familymart, Store 1-124b, 92 Parramatta Road, Saturday 24 July, 5.10pm – 5.15pm
- Canley Heights, Healthpoint Medical Practice, Store 3/192 Canley Vale Rd, Sunday 25 July, 9am – 10.30am
- Parramatta, Country Growers, Parramatta Westfield, 159-175 Church St, Saturday 24 July, 6pm – 6.15pm
- Clemton Park, Coles, Cnr Charlotte and Harp St, Sunday 25 July, 1.30pm – 2pm
- Auburn, Auburn Central Searching Centre, Harrow Road and Queen Boulevard, Sunday 25 July, 1.50pm – 3.25pm
- Hornsby, Woolworths, Westfield Searching Centre, 236 Pacific Hwy, Sunday 25 July, 2pm – 2.30pm
- Bankstown, Al Baraka Quality Meats, Bankstown Central, North Terrace, Monday 26 July, 12.01am – 10.15am
- Austral, Post Place of industrial, Store 4, 255 Edmondson Ave, Monday 26 July, 9.55am – 10am
- Penrith, Officeworks, 273 Excessive St, Monday 26 July, 12pm – 5pm
- Punchbowl, Punchbowl Family Healthcare, Store 26, 1 Broadway, Monday 26 July, 5.20pm – 5.50pm
- Milperra, Amcal Pharmacy, 6 Bullecourt Ave, Tuesday 27 July, 1.35pm – 1.40pm
- Kingsgrove, Bunnings, Cnr Richland St & Kingsgrove Rd, Tuesday 27 July, 11.25am – 11.50am
- Roselands, Fruit World, Roselands Force, Tuesday 27 July, 11am – 11.20am
Anyone who travelled on the following train routes is also a casual contact and must notice the same advice:
- T4 Line, From Caringbah Station, To Bondi Junction Station, Monday 19 July, Departed 12.23pm, Arrived 1.26pm
- T2 Line, From Auburn Station, To Edmonson Park Station, Thursday 22 July, Departed 4.11pm, Arrived 4.50pm
- Metro Line, From Macquarie University Station, To Epping Station, Friday 23 July, Departed 9.16am, Arrived 9.19am
- T9 Line, From Epping Station, To Strathfield Station, Friday 23 July, Departed 9.24am, Arrived 9.43am
- T2 Line, From Auburn Station, To Edmonson Park Station, Friday 23 July, Departed 4.11pm, Arrived 4.50pm
- T2 Line, From Edmonson Park Station, To Auburn Station, Friday 23 July, Departed 11.43pm, Arrived 12.23am
Anyone who attended considered one of the crucial above venues within the past four days must also salvage another test on day five from the date of exposure.
“Wear a mask around others and restrict your actions except you salvage another negative result. You must always proceed to visual display unit for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, salvage tested again,” NSW Health said.
For a full checklist of COVID-19 exposure sites, seek advice from the NSW Health internet location.
– with AAP