OnePlus has released new OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and 8T, which bump up the Android security patch level on the smartphones to January 2021. The brand new builds also strengthen the stuttering self-discipline of some tripartite apps and optimize the UI point out pause of the notification bar and the skills of the employ of lengthy screenshots.
Additionally, these updates repair the noise self-discipline on 5G calls and squash half of a dozen bugs. The OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro are receiving OxygenOS 188.8.131.52, whereas the 8T in Europe is receiving the 184.108.40.206 replace. The 8T gadgets in India and North The United States, on the many hand, are getting OxygenOS 220.127.116.11.
The changelog of these OxygenOS updates is the identical. It’s essential to presumably presumably be in a collection aside to try it out below:
- Optimized the skills of the employ of lengthy screenshots
- Optimized the UI point out pause of the notification bar
- Toughen the stuttering self-discipline of some tripartite applications
- Mounted the small probability self-discipline that Twitter could presumably presumably perhaps additionally simply freeze
- Mounted the self-discipline that opening app cut up-mask could presumably presumably perhaps additionally simply fail
- Mounted the self-discipline of failure to swap the accent coloration in a small probability
- Mounted the unsuitable point out of the attribution of some numbers
- Mounted known components and improved system balance
- Up to this level Android security patch to 2021.01
- Mounted the self-discipline that the video can’t be played in a small probability
- Mounted the noise self-discipline of 5G calls
OnePlus is rolling these OxygenOS updates to a runt preference of users correct now, however a broader rollout will commence in about a days if no bugs are stumbled on.