Poco no longer too long within the past unveiled a pair of GT phones with the Poco X3 GT and Poco F3 GT. The duo is geared toward completely different areas – the X3 is for the center East and Asia with the exception of India, while the F3 model is an India-queer. These new GT versions are supposed to raise whisk on the price range, and they decided glimpse titillating. On the present time we are assembly the Poco X3 GT and we are ready to establish it through its paces.
Poco and Xiaomi, two supposedly unbiased companies, are once all over again trying their most efficient to confuse us. Undercover agent, the Poco X3 GT is no longer a brand new smartphone – it is a rebranded version of the Chinese Redmi Repeat 10 Pro. The stress here is on Chinese, because it has nothing to total with the global Redmi Repeat 10 Pro. And in case you had been questioning, yes, completely different F3 GT model is also a recycled one – it is the Redmi Okay40 Gaming Version for China.
Long myth rapid, the GT pair is no longer new, in point of fact, it has been selling in China for moderately a while under the Redmi ticket. However global markets will win them in a special flavor, along with some adjustments within the UI.
And with the Chinese Redmi Repeat 10 Pro no longer on hand spherical these facets of the enviornment, we are thoroughly intrigued to glimpse what the Poco X3 GT can stop. Or no longer it is a promising offer with a 120Hz LCD show cloak, hasty Dimensity 1100 5G chip, a trio of cameras, and a massive 5,000mAh battery with flagship-grade 67W swiftly charging.
The GT model has loads in primary with the Poco X3 Pro – a fabulous IP53-rated kind, a 120Hz LCD show cloak, some highly effective hardware platform, a triple digital camera on the aid, and a massive battery.
But it surely also improves on the Pro model with basically the most as a lot as the moment Gorilla Glass Victus security, the next 64MP predominant digital camera (vs. 48MP), and heaps sooner 67W charging (vs. 33W). Poco is also selling the show cloak for its adaptive refresh rate – it would possibly perchance presumably well composed have the flexibility to swap between 30Hz, 48Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz and 120Hz robotically depending on the thunder material.
The Dimensity 1100 SoC would possibly perchance presumably well composed be as highly effective as the Snapdragon 860 all through the X3 Pro model. Additionally it is a ways highly terminate to the flagship Dimensity 1200 chip – the superb important contrast being the omission of a chosen High CPU core.
Sufficient introductions. Let’s scroll through the specs and win this review started.
Xiaomi Poco X3 GT specs at a gape:
- Body: 163.3×75.9×8.9mm, 193g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic aid; IP53, filth and splash security.
- Display: 6.60″ IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10, 450 nits (typ), 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 facet ratio, 399ppi.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6891Z Dimensity 1100 5G (6 nm): Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55); Mali-G77 MC9.
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS 3.1.
- OS/Instrument: Android 11, MIUI 12.5 for POCO.
- Rear digital camera: Large (indispensable): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely extensive angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 2 MP, f/2.4.
- Entrance digital camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (extensive), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm.
- Video have: Rear digital camera: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; Entrance digital camera: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, 960fps.
- Battery: 5000mAh; Like a flash charging 67W, 100% in 42 min (advertised), USB Vitality Transport 3.0.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (facet-mounted); Infrared port; Digital proximity sensing.
The glaring lacking bits on the Poco X3 GT are a microSD slot and a 3.5mm audio jack. It also doesn’t bear devoted gaming triggers as the Poco F3 GT, however we doubt as many contributors will be unhappy about these. Silent, it would possibly perchance presumably well bear made the GT insignia even more linked and distinguish the GT model from the Pro one.
Unboxing the Poco X3 GT
The Poco X3 GT ships within a dusky paper box with rich thunder material. Within the box you would possibly perchance presumably be able to finding a 67W energy adapter and a 6A-rated USB cable – the same combo that ships with the flagship Mi 11 Extremely.
Moreover as to the tip-notch charger, the box also contains a transparent silicone case, a USB-C-to-3.5mm adapter, and a bunch of Poco stickers. And since Poco is all about ‘Everything You Want, Nothing You Create no longer’, we imagine eventual investors most surely need these stickers, appropriate?
Poco X3 GT review