Home Australia Qld teens treated after ingesting ‘poison’

Qld teens treated after ingesting ‘poison’

25
0
Qld teens treated after ingesting ‘poison’

A Queensland Ambulance Service badge (file image) – AAP

1 of 1

5370537724001

Queensland Ambulance Service has treated five teens stop to a high school north of Brisbane after college students allegedly ingested a poison.

Paramedics were known as to a put off Klingner Freeway at Redcliffe round midday on Tuesday the put they treated the five folk.

Now not undoubtedly one of the most teens required transport to successfully being facility, but a sixth patient used to be assessed for an unrelated clinical scenario and taken to Redcliffe Sanatorium in a stable situation, Queensland Ambulance Service acknowledged.

Piece this text





Source:
Qld teens treated after ingesting ‘poison’