Social Development Minister Lindiwe Zulu no longer too prolonged within the past published that 9 million of us submitted applications to receive the R350 social reduction of misfortune (SRD) grant. Then again, it has since emerged that some of those submissions have been rejected, despite the candidates meeting the criteria.
A transient recap: To be eligible for the R350 social reduction grant you may want to be:
- South African citizen/eternal residents/refugees/asylum seekers/holders of particular permits
- Be unemployed
- Haven’t got any replace supply of profits or financial toughen from any utterly different supply
- Be between the ages of 18 and 60
SASSA grant application rejected
Many have taken to social media to explicit their frustration after being rejected for the R350 grant. There are a number of causes for this, along with if one is owed by the Unemployment Insurance protection Fund (UIF) or is a recipient of the Nationwide Student Financial Benefit Design (NSFAS), no subject the quantity forwarded to you. One NSFAS recipient, who receives R290 a month from the contrivance (which is way decrease than the R350 grant), used to be also rejected.
Various key factors to be opinion of as – in most cases your application is declined in case you may have misplaced your job, nonetheless the placement doesn’t reflect. SASSA would then conduct a capacity check.
“Reconsideration applications will be further assessed by checking if there are funds of more than R595 flowing within the client’s financial institution tale. An exception would be if the funds are from a Sassa baby-linked grant,” said the agency.
SASSA uses recordsdata as equipped by multiple establishments along with UIF, SA Income Service, NSFAS and banks among others to check profits from replace sources.
SASSA R350 grant: enchantment a declined application
- Must tranquil your R350 grant application has been denied, you may be able to enchantment the choice online
- To subject any choice, rejected beneficiaries want to switch to https://srd.sassa.gov.za/.
- Act rapidly, because you solely have 30 days from the date of rejection to resort your enchantment.
- It be considerable to begin a NEW enchantment for EACH declined application – nothing will be performed automatically.