Posted by Jason Cartwright
July 25, 2021
Sydney-basically based mostly DroneShield has just as of late announced that the Australian Military has purchased an undefined quantity of its RfOne MKIIlengthy-fluctuate counter-drone sensors.
The RfOne MKII is described as the most trendy stationary RF detection product, delivering lengthy-fluctuate and extremely correct drone detection and monitoring capabilities. RfOne MKII utilises the DroneShield proprietary detection database, with subscription-basically based mostly updates to support up thus a long way with the all of sudden changing drone market.
Deploying multiple RfOne MKII sensors across varied installations enables triangulation to precisely express a drone chance on the plot. Four RfOne MKII sensors are required for 360° protection. Clearly, when mounted on a navy car, this anti-drone technology will doubtless be deployed in a cellular implementation, adapting to a changing chance profile.
- Long Vary Monitoring – Correct detection and route finding
- Up to Date with Drone Market – Utilizes the DroneShield proprietary detection database, with subscription basically based mostly updates to support up thus a long way with the all of sudden changing drone market.
- Sturdy Construction – Built to face up to an even favor of environmental conditions
- Daisy chain connectors – Power and data between multiple sensors are daisy chained, reducing the number of cables slouch down the mast
- Military Grade Connectors – Ensures uninterrupted operation
- Superior Heat Management – Designed to successfully dissipate heat
DroneShield lists the aspects of this technology as Expeditiously Detection, Military Grade Hardware, Networkable and Scalable.
- Expeditiously Detection – Can distinguish between UAS manufacturer and protocol. Utilizes the DroneShield proprietary detection database.
- Military Grade Hardware – Utilizes navy grade connectors for vitality and data, designed to feature in harsh environments.
- Networkable – Integrates with out agonize with other DroneShield sensors to enable are living files by DroneSentry-C2.
- Scalable – Mild-weight and modular, allowing four sensors to be blended for 360 level protection.
This functionality is being delivered staunch now to enable the Australian Military to evaluate its future counter-drone necessities and alternatives.
The deployment of these lengthy-fluctuate sensors will highlight the flexibility, resilience, and capabilities of DroneShield equipment in a dynamic discipline ambiance, whereas moreover assisting the Australian Military in setting up its counter-drone necessities and future functionality alternatives.
“DroneShield is immensely proud to boost the Australian Military with its lengthy-fluctuate counter-drone strategy.”
Oleg Vornik, DroneShield CEO,