A two-three hundred and sixty five days-obsolete became once one of four victims burnt to death in a shack fire in George in the early hours of Sunday morning, police reported.
The toddler, two girls and a man were all burnt beyond recognition in the fire at about 3am on Sunday in Thembalethu, SAPS acknowledged in a statement.
“A member of the public seen that the shack became once on fire and alerted authorities,” the statement acknowledged. “Emergency services and products personnel answered when they stumbled on the remains of four occupants on the scene.
“Conditions surrounding the reason for the fire are below investigation.”