UFC 263 took order June 12 at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Ariz. The vital card streamed on ESPN pay-per-ogle after prelims on ESPN/ESPN+.
MMA Junkie bought the disclosed fighter salaries from the Arizona Division of Gaming, which oversaw the occasion. On the muse, the commission didn’t present defend bonuses in the public document. On the other hand, upon secondary inquire of of, they had been offered.
Adesanya led all reduced in dimension paydays, pocketing $500,000. His opponent, Marvin Vettori, used to be the second-perfect paid, and he took home $350,000.
Trailing the headliners in the payouts used to be Nate Diaz, who took home a disclosed purse of $250,000 in his loss to Leon Edwards, who made $220,000.
Full disclosed purses for the occasion used to be $3,233,000
Test out the checklist of UFC 263 athletes’ reduced in dimension indicate paydays below:
- Israel Adesanya: $500,000 (no defend bonus) def. Marvin Vettori: $350,000
- Brandon Moreno: $200,000 (involves $100,000 defend bonus) def. Deiveison Figueirdo: $210,000
- Leon Edwards: $220,000 (involves $110,000 defend bonus) def. Nate Diaz: $250,000
- Belal Muhammad: $160,000 (involves $80,000 defend bonus) def. Demian Maia: $175,000
- Paul Craig: $110,000 (involves $55,000 defend bonus) def. Jamahal Hill: $28,000
- Brad Riddell: $80,000 (involves $40,000 defend bonus) def. Drew Dober: $87,000
- Eryk Anders: $150,000 (involves $75,000 defend bonus) def. Darren Stewart: $45,000
- Lauren Murphy: $140,000 (involves $70,000 defend bonus) def. Joanne Calderwood: $51,000
- Movsar Evloev: $72,000 (involves $36,000 defend bonus) def. Hakeem Dawodu: $55,000
- Pannie Kianzad: $56,000 (involves $28,000 defend bonus) def. Alexis Davis: $43,000
- Terrance McKinney $24,000 (involves $12,000 defend bonus) def. Matt Frevola: $23,000
- Steven Peterson: $46,000 (involves $23,000 defend bonus) def. Dawdle Hooper: $37,000
- Fares Ziam: $28,000 (involves $14,000 defend bonus) def. Luigi Vendramini: $15,000
- Carlos Felipe: $50,000 (involves $25,000 defend bonus) def. Jake Collier: $28,000
The figures above create no longer encompass deductions for items reminiscent of insurance coverage, licenses and taxes. Additionally, the figures create no longer encompass money paid by sponsors, including the official UFC 263 Promotional Pointers Compliance pay. They additionally create no longer encompass any other “locker room” or special discretionary bonuses the UFC normally can pay. They additionally create no longer encompass pay-per-ogle cuts that some top-level fighters receive.
As an illustration, UFC officers additionally handed out a “Strive against of the Evening” bonus to Riddell and Dober – and two $50,000 “Efficiency of the Evening” bonuses to Moreno and Craig.
In other phrases, the above figures are merely salaries reported to the commission and create no longer replicate entire compensation capabilities for the occasion.