By Nolan King |
Would possibly well maybe also 27, 2021 6: 38 pm ET
The undercard of UFC 264 continues to decide shape.
Welterweight sluggers Michel Pereira and Niko Worth will sq. off in basically the most up-to-date addition to the July 10 pay-per-thought occasion at T-Mobile Arena. UFC 264, headlined by the Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor trilogy, could be the significant UFC card held in front of a capability crowd in Las Vegas since UFC 248 in March 2020.
The promotion on Thursday announced the reserving, which used to be first reported by AgFight.
Pereira (25-11 MMA, 3-2 UFC) appears to lengthen his winning plod to three in his first fight of 2021. Following a two-fight skid, the 27-300 and sixty five days-extinct Brazilian most now not too long ago defeated Zelim Imadaev and Khaos Williams in inspire-to-inspire outings.
Worth (14-4 MMA, 6-4 UFC), within the interim, has long previous 1-2 with one no contest in his most most up-to-date four fights. In 2020, Worth lost to Vicente Luque by doctor stoppage before a map vs. Donald Cerrone used to be overturned to a no contest when he tested positive for marijuana.
With the addition, the UFC 264 lineup contains:
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson
- Jessica Understand vs. Jennifer Maia
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilia Topuria
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares
- Jerome Rivera vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov
- Greg Hardy vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Dricus Du Plessis vs. Trevin Giles
- Sean O’Malley vs. Louis Smolka
- Sean Brady vs. Kevin Lee
- Alen Amedovski vs. Hu Yaozong
- Michel Pereira vs. Niko Worth