The UK government and devolved administrations are in the hunt for evidence on free allocation in the UK Emissions Procuring and selling Blueprint.
This consultation closes at
All over the context of the UK government and devolved administration’s dauntless climate targets, we’re calling for evidence now on how our employ of free allocations can greater incentivise emissions reduction, and offer protection to energy intensive, exchange exposed industries from the distress of carbon leakage.
We are in the hunt for input from the stout differ of fervent occasions on:
- key questions the review must remove into consideration, and the complications we must be
- how we are able to produce free allocations fairer and additional centered when reducing in step with the reduction in the total cap
- examples and evidence of carbon leakage to support inform future free allocation protection
- relevant sources of evidence and skills that must inform the review
- we could perchance in particular treasure all substantive, quantitative evidence that could also be equipped to support invent the finest that that it’s seemingly you’ll perchance well perhaps also imagine evidence immoral
- vital classes it’s foremost to learn, from the UK and internationally
Please stay no longer send responses by publish to the department as we are able to’t be ready to entry them today.