The Arizona Cardinals introduced their 2021 training camp agenda, which contains 12 practices open to fans. There are some issues to know this Three hundred and sixty five days as the league returns to a considerably extra traditional fan abilities.
Coming out of the pandemic, it tranquil isn’t exactly reduction to traditional.
Listed below are some issues to know about.
Most up-to-date converse:
Right here is the agenda for the open practices of camp at Narrate Farm Stadium. Cases are local Arizona time.
- Friday, July 30: 8: 30-10 a.m.
- Saturday, July 31 (Aid Together Saturday): 1-3 p.m.
- Monday, August 2: 1: 30-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 3: 8: 45-10: 30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 4: 8: 45-10: 30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 5: 8: 45-10: 30 a.m.
- Friday, August 6: 8: 45-10: 30 a.m.
- Saturday, August 7 (Red & White Bid): 1-3: 30 p.m.
- Monday, August 9: 1: 30-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 10: 8: 45-10: 30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 11: 8: 45-10: 30 a.m.
- Sunday, August 15: 1: 30-3 p.m.
As has continuously been the case for training camp for the Cardinals, admission is free and parking is free. Alternatively, to abet, you will seemingly be required to own a digital save for admission.
It’s miles seemingly to arrange the model of attendees for safety protocols. The group didn’t snarl what number of tickets would be made readily accessible for every observe.
Season save holders will own first crack at training camp tickets. They own the first opportunity to reserve tickets, starting Monday July 19 at 10 a.m. Arizona time. To reserve them, they’ll spend their account supervisor goal in their season save account.
The fashionable public will seemingly be in a goal to reserve tickets starting Wednesday, July 21 at 10 a.m. Arizona time here.
Folks would possibly perchance possibly additionally reserve up to four tickets.
Due to safety protocols to give protection to avid gamers and fans from COVID-19, fans usually are now not in a goal to get player autographs this Three hundred and sixty five days.
All in attendance are required to comply with the policies relating to social distancing and cloak wearing for non-vaccinated folks.