Introduction and specs
Click right here for our fleshy and wide review of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G, which the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE is predicated utterly on.
Within the waste, one thing had to supply, and amid a worldwide chipset scarcity, in the waste, we had been lumber to sight an increasing form of re-badged smartphones arriving, with the ideal commerce being their new SoC. It is the ideal viable technique readily accessible to manufacturers to retain a favorable model on the shelves when the provision of the initially released chipset runs dry.
Enter the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (NE for Contemporary Edition).
All of the smartphone’s hardware has been ported from the distinctive 11 Lite 5G, rather then for the chipset. Now operating on the Snapdragon 778G pretty than the Snapdragon 780G, there are loads of key aspects which might very neatly be self-discipline to commerce. Efficiency is the most apparent one, with the brand new SoC being a miniature less extremely effective but quiet capable and fresh ample, too. Calm, we test a minimal inequity.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE specs at a sight:
- Physique: 160.5×75.7×6.8mm, 158g; Gorilla Glass 6 front, glass support, plastic frame; IP53, mud and splash security.
- Deliver: 6.55″ AMOLED, 1B colours, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, 90Hz, 1080x2400px resolution, 20:9 facet ratio, 402ppi.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm): Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 3×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 670); Adreno 642L.
- Memory: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM; UFS 2.2; microSDXC (makes use of shared SIM slot).
- OS/Machine: Android 11, MIUI 12.5.
- Rear camera: Wide (predominant): 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF; Extremely wide angle: 8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm; Macro: 5 MP, f/2.4, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm, AF.
- Entrance camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm.
- Video preserve: Rear camera: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps; gyro-EIS; Entrance camera: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Battery: 4250mAh; Rapid charging 33W.
- Misc: Fingerprint reader (facet-mounted); Infrared port; Virtual proximity sensing.
The 2nd one is battery lifestyles since each chips are based utterly on varied manufacturing processes and advance from varied chipset fabricators. The Snapdragon 778G is predicated utterly on TSMC’s 6nm N6 whereas the SD780G employs Samsung’s 5nm 5LPE node, yet the discrepancy in battery lifestyles will likely be laborious to measure.
Lastly, and potentially least likely, the SoC commerce can own an invent on the photo and video quality. The ISPs in each SoCs own miniature to no inequity, but doubtlessly, there might well be a commerce in the plan in which these ISPs tackle HDR, noise, image stacking throughout Night mode, and so forth. And that’s causes why we are right here, on a quest to sight what has changed with the pass to Snapdragon 778G.
Another commerce worth pointing out is the brand new coloration variants, despite the truth that they must no longer exactly new. The Truffle Black, which we now own with us, is expounded to sooner than, however the Bubblegum Blue, Peach Crimson and Snowflake White are borrowed from the non-5G version of the Mi 11 Lite.
One thing is for obvious, despite the truth that, and that’s the immense price proposition the brand new Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE has to produce. Given how positive our review of the Mi 11 Lite 5G used to be and that these telephones are bask in related twins, we now own every aim to own that the 11 Lite 5G NE is a immense deal. No longer to utter Xiaomi is now giving the 8GB/128GB memory possibility for the same €399 tag to atone for the decrease-tier Snapdragon 778G, arguably making the handset even more trim.
Unboxing the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE
The retail box is no varied from sooner than, but as neatly as to the charger, cable and maintaining case, Xiaomi has added a USB-C to 3.5mm audio jack dongle to net up for the downgrade in the chipset.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE review